Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Go Green! The 31 Day Challenge


St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday, so every year I wear green the month that surrounds the holiday.  It is fun (and sometimes challenging) to wear all my green clothes for a month without repeating an item of green.

Check out the pedicure I got today!  I'm ready to do some feet flirtin'!

I started the 31 day challenge on Wednesday Feb. 22.



Heels (payless) Pants (Marshalls) tank top (Old Navy) blazer (JCPenney)

I wore this to work on a day that I had to teach.  I have to tell you that I adore these pants.  They look like jeans but they are pants!  Also they are silver pin stripe which just makes it even better!

On Thursday Feb. 23 I had an important meeting after work so I needed something appropriate and comfy since my work day would not end until about 8:30 p.m.




Boots (Shoe Carnival-children's department :-)) skirt (Old Navy) shirt (American Eagle) Belt (Stein Mart) purse (Ross) Jacket (New York & Company)

Finally, I would like to give a shout out to my readers in Turkey!  I miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the orange purse with the green shirt, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect time for you to start this blog!

    ReplyDelete