Sunday, May 6, 2012

Picture A Day: Something Handmade by...

So the Picture A Day is supposed to be something handmade by me, but since I didn't really have anything I have made (with the exception of a couple of tie dyed t-shirts) I decided to cheat and post a pic of this bracelet I wore that was given to me for Christmas by my mother-in-law.  It was handmade by one of her friends...so see, still handmade.


Sorry for the lack of outfits and posting.  My dear cat has been very sick, and I have been readjusting my day so that I have time to give him medicine four times a day.  I think we are about to get into a routine.  I am truly thankful to God for answering my prayers about my cat.  He began finally taking his medicine when I just couldn't take it anymore and I gave it over to God.  It is amazing how God always hears us, and how God steps in and performs His mighty miracles right when we need him the most!

Really clinging to my faith to get me through this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment