Friday, June 15, 2012

This or That: Bright or Printed Bottoms

So I really wanted to wear my pink pants for this seeing as I have been saving them for a special occasion.  However, since I was going to a high school graduation yesterday I knew my bottoms had to be a skirt.

Skirt (Marshalls), Cardigan (Anne Taylor Loft) Purse (Charming Charlie), Flats (Payless)

I think I wear this skirt like once a week.  It is my favorite!!!!!

It has adorable buttons on the pockets that you cannot see is this pic sadly.
I wore this to work, to a high school graduation, and then back to work for a meeting.  Oh yeah, also wore this to grab Vietnamese for dinner with the hubby!  Yesterday was a long day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this classic red, white and black combo! Adorable skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this skirt is your fav, it's an awesome color and it's a great fit.

    ReplyDelete