Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tues This or That = postponed due to virus :-(

Sadly (or not so sadly since I really enjoyed the rest) I spent all of yesterday in my jammies at home.
This clearly means that I did not put on any pair of shoes so the Platforms or Flats decision will be postponed for Saturday!

In the meantime after two years of debating I finally purchased myself some converse shoes on Sunday afternoon.

imgres.jpg

I purchased the light blue pair (which I prefer to call mint, a because they appear more mint and b because I believe the five and a half shoe there was meant for me!!!

Back to work today so get ready for my next post of tribal or flower.....
I know the suspense is killing you!!!!!!
Which did I choose?!


1 comment:

  1. Aww hope you're feeling better soon. Looking forward to your next post though.

    ReplyDelete