Thursday, June 14, 2012

This or That: Tribal or Flowers



For Wednesdays style challenge I chose this skirt to represent tribal.


The colors are not very tribal but the print is to me!  Here is what I wore with it.

 Skirt (H & M) Shirt (Uniqlo), Purse and earrings (Charming Charlie), Shoes (a little shop at the beach a couple summers ago).



I wore this to work.  I thought the bright colors would make me have more energy since I am still not feeling well.  Last night we went on a boat dinner cruise with my husbands office.  It was really nice!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is a fabulous outfit. I love the beaded sandals too. I actually have a similar colored skirt/top and I'm trying to remember if I've ever worn them together. If not, I definitely need too! Thanks for the the inspiration.

    The cruise sounds like it was a good time, hope you feel better soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this (especially the shoes)!! :-) And what a cute photo of you by the flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete