Saturday, April 14, 2012

Picture a Day: A Cute outfit of yours


Jeans (Levi), Shirt (JCPenney), Shoes (Old Navy), Bag (Gifted)

I love red!  Also, I loooove this new bag my mom bought for me.  I like how it is all about New York City (my favorite place...well tied with Cape Town South Africa).  I also like how the neon colors pop out of the black background.  I wore this outfit when I broke my fast from shopping!  Anytime I go shopping I like to look pulled together, but still be comfortable.  I see no need in fixing my hair so I let it air dry and I never put make up on.  My philosophy is what is the point in doing hair and make up when you are just going to be pulling close over your head and face all day!  I rest my case!

I also think it is a great time for my hair and face to detox from products, makeup, and heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment