Thursday, April 5, 2012

Something gifted/Something new

Yesterday, my challenge was to wear something gifted.  So, I wore this bracelet my mother recently purchased for me from Avon.


I especially love the owl in it!  I heart hoot owls.  Over the past couple of weeks I have been to five funerals.  I wore this bracelet to funeral #5 with a black dress and silver heels.  I carried a black bow clutch purse, and I wore silver studs in my ears.

Today, my style challenge was to wear something new.  I chose this lace top that I purchased at Marshalls a bit ago.  Since today is Maundy Thursday, I dressed up to participate in the Maundy Thursday service at my church.  We ended up wearing our robes for the service, but I still felt super classy and appropriate underneath....oh yeah and lacey! :-)



And check it out....I wore the avon bracelet again today.  It has actually been on my wrist all week.  What can I say...I kind of love it!

Although, I think I will tuck it away in a drawer before long....I feel that some navy is on the horizon!  (oooo could it be that I just dropped a hint about my Easter Sunday ensemble?!)  Guess you will have to keep reading to find out!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, love this outfit!! (and the bracelet from your mom too! :-)) Also, in addition to being classy, it is also quite slimming! Apparently, I need to check out Marshall's some time!

    ReplyDelete