Friday, April 6, 2012

Wear your favorite pair of jeans

Jeans and shirt (JCPenney), Cardigan (New York & Company), Shoes (I purchased them while in Turkey a couple of years ago...an amazing trip to see amazing people that hold a very special spot in my heart :-)...miss you!).


These truly are my favorite pair of jeans!  In fact, they are my jeans sent to me from God I think because they were the right size and I found them for about $20.  You cannot tell from this pic, but they are actually skinny jeans.

This outfit was perfect for running around the mall to find my husband presents for his Easter basket.  It was very difficult not to look at anything for myself, and I am very excited to break my shopping fast on Monday!

What I want.....skinny pants in either red, coral, pink, yellow or green, a colored blazer, and a neon/nuetral combo purse!

I would like to leave a final note stating for the record that I am so disappointed in the new JCPenney!  They only have sales now on the first and third Friday of every month, and their merchandise selection has decreased.  I was so devastated when I found nothing for my husband in there today, and I normally find multiple clearance items for myself and husband when I shop in there.  This truly may be the ending of my love affair with JCPenney.

No comments:

Post a Comment