Sunday, March 4, 2012

Exhausted!!!!!

Today was a super looooong Sunday.  Typical Sunday morning of Bible Study and worship.  Then I went back this afternoon to practice a duet I am singing next week in our Sunday night worship service.  Then I taught an adult Bible Study and spent some time with one of my fabulous youth.  Even though I had a really restful weekend, when I got home today I felt as if I had been working nonstop for weeks!  I attribute this to the fact that I am such an Introvert that had just lived and Extrovert day!

Anyways, below is the most photogenic energy I could muster up for these pics.


Shirt (Target), Cardigan (Target), Pants (JCPenney), Ring (Charming Charlie)


Sorry, but I had no energy to put back on the black heels I had been wearing all day long.  To church this morning I wore the top combination with a black skirt, black tights, and black heels.

I am in love with owls these days, so I was super excited when mom purchased this ring for me one day when we were shopping together at Charming Charlie.

For now, off to bed!
They are calling for snow tomorrow....lots of snow would make my day!  And give me a chance to recover from my Sunday.

Have a great week!

PS Check out the shamrock lights hanging up around the window in the background of this picture...Oh yeah we TOTALLY decorated inside and out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment