Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lent Lust

Last night I sat down to update my blog with my ipad for the first time.  I had finally found the adapter for my camera, and right as I began to post the pics to this blog, I realized that I needed an app that would cost me $2.99.  Devastation!!!!!
You see this year for lent my clone and I are not buying anything for ourselves (other than food) and so I am not allowed to buy this app until after Easter which pretty much means that I will not be able to blog from my warm and cozy bed until after Easter
*sigh*

Until then....here is what my wardrobe has been up to.....

February 29th
Cardigan (New York & Company), Shirt (Old Navy), Pin Striped gray pants (Stein Mart), Heels (Payless)

I wore this on a long work day Wednesday.  My goals for Wednesdays are to look professional yet comfortable all at the same time!

March 1st
Dress (Stein Mart), Cardigan (Target), Dress (Stein Mart), Leggings (Charming Charlie), Flats (Payless)  

I wore this outfit to work and to an important deacon's meeting.  I looove these leggings (especially the sparkes in them).  The first time I saw them at Charming Charlie I decided not to spend the money.  However, after 24 hours of thinking about them I went back for them.  The store employees said they had all been sold, but one of my youth from the church who believed that I had just seen a pair helped me find them.  Success!!!!  And I am soo glad I finally did get to spend my money on them.

1 comment:

  1. I love New York and Company!!!! My favorite. I have also been pleasantly surprised by some of the great things I have gotten at Stein Mart. : )

    ReplyDelete