Friday, March 2, 2012

HAPPY MARCH!!!

So excited that March is officially here!
Now, not only can I wear green, but I can bust out my shamrocks too!!!

February 26th
Pants (JC Penney) shirt (Old Navy) Sweater (gifted) earrings (penelope)

This past Sunday was an extremely long Sunday for me.  For the first half I had a training breakfast, Sunday morning Bible Study with my youht that I teach, and helping lead in worship.  For Sunday morning instead of pants I wore a brown skirt and brown suede boots.

I switched into pants for the second half of my day.  I went back to work after a mini break and taught an adult Bible Study and met with one of my youth.

As exhausted as I was when my hubby took this picture of me I look pretty happy...why...because we were about to watch a new episode of The Amazing Race

 February 27th
Pants (JCPenney) Tank (Old Navy) Button Up Shirt (Gifted to me by my clone :-)) Purse (JC Penney) Shoes (purchased in Kesan Turkey when husband and I traveled there :-)).

We had pretty warm weather this psat Monday, and I was so tempted to bust out my brights.  However, I held back and just added a smidgy of brights.  Not spring yet :-).  I adore this purse.  I purchased it last fall before traveling to Ireland.  For some reason I have this crazy idea that I have to purchase a new purse because I do not have one that is appropriate everytime I go on a trip.  Anways, this very versatile turquoise purse was on a clearance rack, and I only had to pay $8.00.  Great score!!!

1 comment: