Sunday, March 25, 2012

GO GREEN!!!

 Tights (Charming Charlie's), Heels (Payless)
Everything else about this outfit is so old that I do not know where it all came from! :-)

I decided to wear this to church the day after St. Patrick's Day.
I thought the magenta hued tights and other colors would cheer me up since I find the day after St. Patrick's Day to be so depressing!



 Skirt and Sweater (Target), Bracelet (Purchased in Ireland)
This seemed like the perfect week day work outfit, and I wore it to our final parenting class.



Inspiration t-shirt!!! :-)

 


Shoes (Payless), Top (Forever 21), Skirt (Marshalls), Purse (Charming Charlie's)


All in all it was a great 31 days o' green.  I had to leave a couple of t-shirts out.  One was a lime green t-shirt that promotes where I work.  The other was a t-shirt that reads "A Wise Man Once Said I Don't Know Ask A Girl."  The husband "accidentally" deleted this pic from his camera.  Coincidence...I think not.

Hope that you enjoyed all the green, and maybe next year you can take the 31 day green challenge along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment