Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Remember the scene in Sleeping Beauty where they could not decide whether the dress should be pink or blue?  Well, today I chose not to make a choice.  Instead, I wore both colors :-)



Tank (Old Navy), Shirt (New York & Company), Jeans (Levis), Shoes (Payless)

Today I wore this outfit to work.  We had our children's annual Easter party and egg hunt at the church.  It was a lot of fun hiding Easter eggs for the children and watching the children find them.  I also wore this over to the home of some friends for dinner.

It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I think this just might be my favorite outfit so far!! :-) Love the blue and pink (and Sleeping Beauty)! I also just realized why I love the style of this shirt so much-- it's from NY&Co!! My favorite! :-) How long ago did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh like maybe two years ago...sorry it was not recent :-(.

    ReplyDelete